Thinking of adding CCTV to your property? We offer CCTV kits, installation & system maintenance to secure your premises.
Black Swan Security Systems provide the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV security systems for residential and commercial premises. We provide a wide range of security cameras suitable for homes, shops, offices, warehouses and small businesses, fully installed at a competitive price. CCTV surveillance, whether overt or covert can provide an effective deterrent against all types of crimes including burglary.
With the right advice and knowledge we can help capture and identify vehicles and people involved in crime. When deciding on what CCTV equipment to use for installation, consideration should be made to:
- Are the CCTV cameras looking at recognition of faces or monitoring of an area?
- Is the CCTV footage required for evidential purposes?
- What size area should the CCTV cameras cover?
- Are the CCTV cameras to be fixed or remotely manipulated (PTZ)?
- Are there any special light conditions that could affect the CCTV cameras?
- How can the CCTV camera cabling be kept to minimum and concealed?
- Who will be using the CCTV equipment?
- What are the budgetary constraints?
All these questions can be daunting and/or confusing so our staff can help work with you and plan a system which matches your requirements, your budget and maximise the operating qualities of the cameras, recording and ancillary equipment.
Trusted CCTV Installers
Our qualified engineers are very experienced, providing a guaranteed high standard of workmanship, which is second to none! All services follow a strict code of practice. All work will be inspected by both parties and signed off on completion by the client.
CCTV System Maintenance
In addition to installing, monitoring and maintaining new CCTV security systems we also adopt existing systems that may have fallen into disrepair or require upgrading.
Black Swan Security Systems provide varying levels of service and maintenance agreements all designed to keep your CCTV equipment at its optimum operational level. Regular servicing of CCTV equipment ensures the system’s reliability and durability. It is important to have your system serviced at least once a year to avoid unnecessary breakdown repairs.